Got 221g in calgary canada

rmohamm2

Hi all,

i went to interview in calagary on march 5 th. i went to the counter .the Vo said that she is unable to out my information and she asked me is this visa is u r extension i said no. and she started the basic question were u work how long u work were did u mastere major in. at the end she said that u will get email from loomis but i got the email from consulate in the same day in evening saying thhat due to computer issue in the morning unable to let u know that u r H1b application needs more admintrative process and she mention that at this point she doent't required any documents .and she mention that this process will take 3 weeks or even longer.and email she attached the 221g form for the adminstrative process.and it email it mention that if i want passport i can pick but she mention that when ever u r visa is ready u have to submit the passport. or alternatively they can retain they passport with them .so what i need to do. please suggest is there any one in the same boat .usually how long it will take.

Hi all,

i went to interview in calagary on march 5 th. i went to the counter .the Vo said that she is unable to out my information and she asked me is this visa is u r extension i said no. and she started the basic question were u work how long u work were did u mastere major in. at the end she said that u will get email from loomis but i got the email from consulate in the same day in evening saying thhat due to computer issue in the morning unable to let u know that u r H1b application needs more admintrative process and she mention that at this point she doent't required any documents .and she mention that this process will take 3 weeks or even longer.and email she attached the 221g form for the adminstrative process.and it email it mention that if i want passport i can pick but she mention that when ever u r visa is ready u have to submit the passport. or alternatively they can retain they passport with them .so what i need to do. please suggest is there any one in the same boat .usually how long it will take.

If your case is genuine, You should be good, just wait for 3-4 weeks, as VO mentioned ...

Can you please tell me which email address you used to contact embasssy..Is it the one which is posted on the white slip (221g)?

I am also sailing in the same boat but they took my ds-160 and i-797 , they returned me back my passport with white paper (221g).In this 221g form,VO highlighted on one sentence that you do not need to submit any additional documents and she scribbled with a cross line where all the req. documents were listed like resume n all.

Kindly help me out!

i got finially my visa with in 15 days. after the email send they did very fast process. the email send to them after a week.

Can you please share your experience. I am in the same situation.

Did you write email to the email address written on the 221g white form, which you got in the email-attachment?

Also, what did you write in the email? and, when did you send the email -- after exactly a week or little early?

Thanks,

• 1 year later...

Can you please share your experience. I am in the same situation.

Did you write email to the email address written on the 221g white form, which you got in the email-attachment?

Also, what did you write in the email? and, when did you send the email -- after exactly a week or little early?

Thanks    

@vanky_stamping i got 221g white form today at calgary, any updates on your case??? by the way were you requested any additional documents??

Can you please tell me which email address you used to contact embasssy..Is it the one which is posted on the white slip (221g)?

I am also sailing in the same boat but they took my ds-160 and i-797 , they returned me back my passport with white paper (221g).In this 221g form,VO highlighted on one sentence that you do not need to submit any additional documents and she scribbled with a cross line where all the req. documents were listed like resume n all.

Kindly help me out!

@mida on the 221g you received was anything written for the fields Date: or Name:???

Archived