we mailed you a notice indicating we intend to revoke the decision made on your case.

bharath_jakkani

Hi All,

I am Bharath, I have quick question about the email I got from the USCIS.

I have appeared to H1b VISA on FEB'10 2012 and I got a 221g BLUE form after the interview, after 3 months I got

a denial letter as well. Now, after a year I got an email from USCIS saying below.

Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity

we mailed you a notice indicating we intend to revoke the decision made on your case. That notice will explain in detail what action we intend to take. Please read it carefully when you receive it.

What do they mean?. (revoke the denial of the H1b decision they made OR revoke the application?)

What would be my next step?. Please suggest me!.

FYI,

Now, I am in India since the visa is denied.

Hi All,

I am Bharath, I have quick question about the email I got from the USCIS.

I have appeared to H1b VISA on FEB'10 2012 and I got a 221g BLUE form after the interview, after 3 months I got

a denial letter as well. Now, after a year I got an email from USCIS saying below.

Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity

we mailed you a notice indicating we intend to revoke the decision made on your case. That notice will explain in detail what action we intend to take. Please read it carefully when you receive it.

What do they mean?. (revoke the denial of the H1b decision they made OR revoke the application?)

What would be my next step?. Please suggest me!.

FYI,

Now, I am in India since the visa is denied.

which consulate did you go? what they asked you in 221g?

It appears that the consulate sent the petition back to USCIS for revocation. USCIS then sends a "Notice of Intent to Revoke" to the petitioner, and the petitioner must respond to support the petition or the petition will be revoked. If the petitioner responds, it is possible that USCIS will reaffirm the petition and send it back to the consulate, in which case you can go back to the consulate for your visa. It is possible that the consulate will deny again on another basis, but my experience is that they generally do not do that.

Obviously you will need the support/cooperation of the H-1B petitioner.

Please contact a qualified immigration attorney for further details.

Archived