Can i show current employer experience for EB2?

allur

EB2 I 140 RFE stated that i have gained less than 60 months experience(Per USCIS comments, i have 52 months exp) after my India PG degree though i have 10 years experience after my UG degree. My Perm filed 1 year after i joined my current employer. Can i show my current company experience (8 months experience) to USCIS to cover the Gap?

Please note that my PERM labor certification section J21 stated that i have not gained any experience with current company.

Here is my details

Please note that Labor certification section J21 stated that i did not gain any experience from current employer. USCIS considered my PG is equivalent to US bachelor degree.

My experience summary

Total Experience 10 years based on my 3 Years degree completion before joined my current employer.

Previous company experience 52 months(after my PG) and current employer experience is 15 months before PERM file.

Education Summary

B.Sc (Computer Science - 3 Years) completed on 2001

M.Sc ( Computer Science - 2 Years completed on 2006

Please advise me how to proceed.

Are you meaning that my labor job details (offered job position)should be 50% different than the current job duties of same company?

And also my attorney stated that we can show current company experience until I filed the labor document?

Would it help on this and share your thought on this?

Are you meaning that my labor job details (offered job position)should be 50% different than the current job duties of same company?

Yes.

And also my attorney stated that we can show current company experience until I filed the labor document?

Show for what?

For the PERM, the experience with the current company can NOT be used.

Archived