BE(Computer Science)+ MBA (India)- I-140 denied on EB2

Silva_d

Hi All,

I have done my B.E (Computer Science) + MBA (India) and filed for I-140 on EB2 and it got denied, lawyer told my education is not equal to Masters degree in US.

My 6th year of H1-b will end in next 4 months, perm filed on 6th year was with Master's degree with 2 years of experience.

Can I file it on EB3 with same perm.

Does anybody has any suggestions or came across on this kind of situation. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

A legal review of the previous PERM filing in combination with a noncitizen's education and experience is required to determine whether the previous PERM and I-140 is salvageable. Otherwise, a personalized legal strategy must be developed as soon as possible to render the best chance of not interrupting work and residence in the United States while the issues are resolved.

A legal review of the previous PERM filing in combination with a noncitizen's education and experience is required to determine whether the previous PERM and I-140 is salvageable. Otherwise, a personalized legal strategy must be developed as soon as possible to render the best chance of not interrupting work and residence in the United States while the issues are resolved.

Thanks for your immediate response. Can I have your contact information, I want to discuss further about this case.

Archived