Dependant visa for my mentally disabled sister


Recommended Posts

I am working on L1 work visa. I am the only legal guardian of my sister as our parents have deceased. She is mentally retarted.

I know I can bring her with me to the states on B1 visa but that is a temporary solution only (max 6 months). Is there any way to bring her with me on dependant visa?

Appreciate your help.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.