H4 Status to H1B

nikita26

Hello

I am currently in USA on H4 visa status I want to file my H1 B visa in Apirl 2013. I have 4.5 years of work experience in India.I have worked on SAP end user and support projects I have done my Bcom and MBA from Sikkim Manipal University ,DE Will i be eligible to file my H1B and .How do I go about it.Could you please advise.

Thanks

Hello

I am currently in USA on H4 visa status I want to file my H1 B visa in Apirl 2013. I have 4.5 years of work experience in India.I have worked on SAP end user and support projects I have done my Bcom and MBA from Sikkim Manipal University ,DE Will i be eligible to file my H1B and .How do I go about it.Could you please advise.

Thanks

Nikita..try to find any employer who can sponsor your H1.The employer has to file the h1 before the quota expires for this year.Once it is filed and approved you can start working on H1 (which mostly would not be before Oct1).

Hello

Thanks for the advise. Can you suggest me a few good H1B Sponsor companies who can sponsor H1B 2013.

You would have to apply for jobs, just like everybody else, and let the prospective employer know that you need sponsoring.

A few good companies in the IT world are Intel, Google, Microsoft, etc.

Archived