Applying H1B This year

febsenthu

Dear Immigration Attorneys -

I am a student under OPT Extension. OPT Extension expires on Jan-2014. I am working in a IT consulting firm(Indian Consulting)

Working under Employer-Vendor-Client model.

My Employer is willing to file H1B this April. I have documents being good for filling H1B except the client letter.

Client is not willing to give client letter.

I informed about this with employer they said lets file client letter without the sign and seal of Client but in that absence let have the sign and seal of the employer.

This is what I have now on my plate.

1. Any Suggestions to strengthen my Petition ?

2. Do I have better chance for Petition approval ?

Firstly, do not fabricate documentation. If the client is not willing to give a letter for inclusion in the H1B petition, do not create a fake letter. In lieu of an end client letter you may want to include copies of work orders and contracts regarding your project. Due to the complexity of H1B petitions for IT consulting firms, it is advisable to speak directly with a qualified U.S. immigration attorney. The Murthy Law Firm has a very well-regarded H1B Department with extensive experience regarding consulting firms that would be able to provide you with excellent assistance. Please feel free to call our office to schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys.

Client is not willing to give client letter.

I informed about this with employer they said lets file client letter without the sign and seal of Client but in that absence let have the sign and seal of the employer.

What's mean by that??

Letter on a plain white paper without sign? How does that makes a client letter?

You still have time, its better to find another project ASAP.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived