Any one stuck in Calgary, Canada on Admin processing ????

ram9915444

Hello Guys,

I attended the H1-B interview on jan 29th in calgary,canada and i was given admin processing form and he striked off the list of docs needed section in that form. he told me wait for the email from us then submit your passport. is any one also in the same boat ? please reply to this post. or contact me @ ramkumar1212.it@gmail.com

Thanks,

Ram.

Hi Humami1on,

Even i am also stuck under admin processing - No PIMS update. Let me know if you are interested in sharing motel as cost for 2 equals same as Hostel charges... We visited HI hostel yesteday & saw indian guy may be it was u..... Please provide your contact details or reach me pareen_004 at yahoodot com or nine o eight nine three eight two six two three.....

why was ur pims not updated??/

did u change ur client or did h1 amendment after ur approval of h1???

i have been with same client from past 2 years and applied h1 and nothing changed till from the day h1 was filed...i have visa interview at calgary on mar 12...

please let me know what to do before to get pims updated so that i wont have any issues....thanks...

Hello H1B stamping calgary,

Email pims@state.gov & Calgary-NIV@state.gov to update your pims record before appointment. Include in the mail your all I-797 copies as well as appointment reference id, passport no. & DS 160 confirmation no. Hopefully they will have the system updated before your appointment. Best of Luck

Hi,

I am in the same boat with you. Interview was on 02/05,VO said he does not need any information from me, everything looks fine. They said they just need more time to make decision.

Questions asked

1.How long have you been working for the same employer?x years

2.How many employees are there with your employer?xxx

3.Did you have any issues with your employer reg pay? I said No, I was always paid ontime

4.Did you know of anyone having issues with your employer, I said no, I was not aware of any

5.Where does your supervisor sits? gave employer adress

Hi,

I am in the same boat with you. Interview was on 02/05,VO said he does not need any information from me, everything looks fine. They said they just need more time to make decision.

Questions asked

1.How long have you been working for the same employer?x years

2.How many employees are there with your employer?xxx

3.Did you have any issues with your employer reg pay? I said No, I was always paid ontime

4.Did you know of anyone having issues with your employer, I said no, I was not aware of any

5.Where does your supervisor sits? gave employer adress

what abt the status of other people who attended the interview along with u on same day.....??/

did everyone got 221g..??

• 1 month later...

Archived