GC Taxes

randb

I don't think I'm being immoral. At least, I'm admitting to it. If suddenly they passed a law mandating a 90% tax rate, how many of these moral people will still stick around? Very few, I'm guessing. Yet, I'm the only one here who does not want to help pay the national debt. I think all the bums that get handouts and all the corporations that get tax breaks should be responsible for paying the debt. I only get my paycheck carved out nicely, for doing everything right.

With my 100 mil, I'd move to the Bahamas, or the Cayman Islands and live a laid back life that's not focussed on materialism and keeping up with the joneses. My gf is a USC so I'd still want to come here as a visitor to visit her parents. And then, the US will be happy to get my tourist dollars. Now don't tell me that they're doing tourists a huge favor by letting them in. It's a business relationship!

As I said, you are right logically and legally, cant argue that. I just think your fundamentals are misplaced and only time will tell if your decisions were good or bad.

Archived