FBAR Filing for non GC/Citizens?


Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...

I filed my taxes after consulting few CPAs. The understanding is that if you are filing taxes in US you have to declare Global Income ( that includes dividends/interest earned /Property dealing etc).

And yes you should file FBAR. Its a simple form which takes only 15 mins to fill out. And my CPA told me not to worry about previous years as IRS is looking for big fishes only who have stashed Millions in overseas accounts.

Hope this helps.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.