Suggest me!

sachins2012

I got my H1B approved in 2009 and after stamping I flew to US in dec 2009. then I started looking for a project and got one project in Feb 2010 and the start date was march 2010.

In 2011 I went for visa stamping after my H1B extension and at that time the VO asked me that your tax document shows that you have paid tax from march 2010. But you landed in US in Dec 2010. so your empoyer did not pay to you for jan and feb 2010. If he had paid then where is the tax report and if he did not then why didn't you report to uscis.

I did not have any perfect answer for this question. so could you please suggest me that what should have I said at that time to VO?

I did not have any perfect answer for this question. so could you please suggest me that what should have I said at that time to VO?

what do you mean by 'suggest'?

There is no need of suggestion here.

On H1 you need to get paid every month, your employer didn't paid and you didn't complain against that fraud employer. Both of you have abused H1 rules.

Sorry,if I am rude.

And I am sure that hereafter whoever attends H1 interview filed by that employer, everyone will put be under AP and will be requested to submit tax returns

Archived