Need ride share from Toronto to Detroit

Suri K

Hello friends,

My 221g case just got resolved and need to travel back to US. I had a friend in Detroit who was supposed to pick me up from Toronto, but he could not make it. If you (or someone you know) are travelling from Toronto to Detroit this weekend (Saturday or Sunday) and would like to share ride, please email me immediately surikataru at gmail dot com.

Even if you are planning to go by bus also, please let me know. Thank you.

Hi,

I am planning to travel by greyhound on this monday evening.

Hi MaduVerma,

Could you please provide me the details on reaching Detroit by Greayhound bus ? like where to get-in .. I am staying in Barampton.. I am waiting for my passport and might get it sometime monday or tuesday, I had my interview on 1/28 and still waiting for status update

Hello friends,

My 221g case just got resolved and need to travel back to US. I had a friend in Detroit who was supposed to pick me up from Toronto, but he could not make it. If you (or someone you know) are travelling from Toronto to Detroit this weekend (Saturday or Sunday) and would like to share ride, please email me immediately surikataru at gmail dot com.

Even if you are planning to go by bus also, please let me know. Thank you.

Good to hear that 221g is cleared Can tell me how long did it take to resolve you case I have been waiting over 15 days .. all documents submittted and client verification also done last week on Tuesday ... after that no updates for mthem ..

Archived