Vancouver Stamping VisaOfficer Told Need to do Employer Verification

soundsgood

Hi,

This is Jags, yesterday I had h1b extension interview at Vancouver consulate.

He asked regular questions who is employer, client, duration of the project, how long you been with employer, client. Where do you leave, annual salary, last client. He asked client letter, pay-stubs. At the end of the interview he told there is nothing wrong with you, we need to do some background verification on your employer and took my phone number.This is second time for me at Vancouver, last one is Jan2012 and approved that time.

He kept my passport, client letter pay-stubs and I797. He didn't gave me any slip like 221g and didn't asked me to submit any additional documentation. He just kept those documents and I asked him how long it's going to take. He told sometimes we take a week or more than a week.

Just wondering is anyone is under same boat? Any inputs will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jags

Hi Spb55,

Thank you so much for your prompt reply, appreciate it. You are exactly correct, I went to counter 6 in Vancouver. Question to question matched[i read your other post] except he took my paystubs instead of bank statements. Do you suggest me to sent email to consulate to inquiry the status? Got a quick question did consulate people contacted your client or employer?

Thanks,

Jags

Archived