Employer Employee Relationship RFE - please help

technosavyy

Hello friends,

My company has applied for my H1 Extension for the first time & I received an RFE requiring proof for Maintenance of Intial Employer-Employee Relationship.

I started working in USA in May, 2012. Prior to that I was working in India.

RFE requires me to submit the following documents. I have quite a few doubts about these documents & need your help to determine what to send as a proof.

1. Copy of Pay roll summaries and W2 forms -

Doubt: I am in US since May, 2012. Prior to that I was in India. For this year I have not received W2 form yet. For prior years I was not in US so do not have any W2 form. So what do I submit in this case? How do I make it clear to USCIS that I have not been in USA before May, 2012 to be able to submit this document.

Also where can I get Pay roll summaries from? I have paystubs on bi-monthly basis, but do not have payroll summaries.

2. Copy of work schedule from prior years -

Doubt: What is a work schedule & where can I get it from?

3. Copy of State Quarterly wage reports for last 4 quarters containing Name, SSN (last 4 digits), number of weeks worked

Doubt: What is a State Quarterly wage report & where can I get it from?

4. Copy of 2-3 most recently filed federal individual tax returns -

Doubt: I am in US since May, 2012. Prior to that I was in India. For current financial year I am yet file federal tax return. What do I submit in this case? How do I make it clear to USCIS that I have not been in USA before May, 2012 to be able to submit this document.

5. Copy of pay records: I will submit my paystubs in this case.

• 4 years later...

Hi,

I have also received the same RFE query . Could you please let me know how you have responded to below query -

Copy of work schedule from prior years -

What is a work schedule, do you have any template?

Documentary examples of work product created or produced by the beneficiary for the past H1B validity period.

I work for financial institute and all the work products created by me are client's intellectual property and can not be published outside its network.  In this circumstances how I can respond to this query?

Archived