Question about I-130 etc

Recommended Posts


I recently got married, and my wife is a US citizen. Shortly after our wedding, I had to go to my home country and we didn't have time to submit a visa petition (I-130), adjustment of status (I-485), travel permit (I-131) etc. I was wondering if anyone knows what the process would be, now that I am not in the US? We also plan to consult an immigration attorney about this, but I wanted to get an understanding of what we should expect.

Any help in this regard is much appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.