Ottawa Interview 10/23 // Who's still in Ottawa to hang out?

clockhand

Successfully finished my interview in Ottawa today (10/23).

Did undergrad in the states and got my first visa stamp in my home country in 2011. Changed the employer after that, and was traveling in and out of the states with the old visa stamp several times. My house got broken in and the passport with the visa was stolen.

Came in with all documents from student time (i20, police report, etc.) and I waited for about 2 hours at the Consulate. My interview was only 45 seconds - what do you do / how long have you been working there for / how big is your firm / tell me your work schedule / typical day. I work in finance FYI.

By the way, this guy is not Chinese. He is Korean. (not sure if there is another Chinese / Asian VO there though).

On a separate topic, who's still in Ottawa? Would like to meet up and grab something to eat / drink. Asian guy in 20s. Staying in Marriott Ottawa.

Successfully finished my interview in Ottawa today (10/23).

Did undergrad in the states and got my first visa stamp in my home country in 2011. Changed the employer after that, and was traveling in and out of the states with the old visa stamp several times. My house got broken in and the passport with the visa was stolen.

Came in with all documents from student time (i20, police report, etc.) and I waited for about 2 hours at the Consulate. My interview was only 45 seconds - what do you do / how long have you been working there for / how big is your firm / tell me your work schedule / typical day. I work in finance FYI.

By the way, this guy is not Chinese. He is Korean. (not sure if there is another Chinese / Asian VO there though).

On a separate topic, who's still in Ottawa? Would like to meet up and grab something to eat / drink. Asian guy in 20s. Staying in Marriott Ottawa.

where are you living? I mean which marriot...

Hi, I am still in Ottawa too. Attended my interview for H1 yesterday same as you got my visa approved. Waiting for my Waybill no. any idea when we will see the waybill no.

Anyways on your seperate topic meeting would be nice but i think it would be hard to manage.

hi i attended my interview at 10/23 at 8.30 am.I still dint get my way bill number please do let me know if some one got it.And if you want to hang out do let me know..we will meet.

you can reach me at satyacitizen@gmail.com.....

Archived