Do we need client letter for US embassy in Ottawa?

Swaroopk

EVC model. Traveling to Ottawa next week.

Having an appointment at US Embassy at Ottawa on 31st October.

Client doesn't co operate much.

If my client manager receives an email from embassy with client questionnaire, he is going to reply back to the Embassy folks saying "I am not the right person to speak with. I am forwarding it my legal dept" and then he will forward it to my HR who will redirect it to my prime vendor.

Prime vendor responds in favor. Is it safe to deal with US Embassy in Ottawa for my case?

I m hearing client questionnaire stories a lot.

Client questionnaire mandatory for all EVC model candidates?

Toronto or Vancouver any better?

Thanks in advance

sk

Hey there, sorry to hear that client is not co-operative. The other thing you can do is try to get an email proof from your client manager, meaning send him/her an email stating you are goin to canada on so-so date for stamping and may take few days and does he/she approves. ask client manager to have everything in e-signature and than take print-out.

or else send an email to client manager saying you need client letter as it is the important doc for h1b stamping and ask him/her to reply to that email that he can't do it as client doesn't have control over your hiring, firing,paying, or any other employer related stuff; as client is not your employer and there is no employer/employee relationship between you and client and than take a print of this email

during my first h1b stamping in 2008 i did this and took a print-out, well i was not asked for client letter that time, but in case took the print of email.

i wont suggest dude...go Ottawa only if you have all the letters why do you want to take unnecessary headaches...mine was approved today with same EVC model (but i have every letter and my client letter is directly from HR dept)...so i don't suggest u

I would like to say the same. they specifically asked for my client letter which was from my HR and i have EVC model.

I have EVC model, its like employer-->vendor-->***--> End client, I have vendor and end client letter with me and client letter is from IT director/Vice president of the company.

Only thing I dont have is *** letter they would not provide a letter itseems, so would that be a problem while visa stamping.

Any information on this would be very helpful.

Thank you.

I have EVC model, its like employer-->vendor-->***--> End client, I have vendor and end client letter with me and client letter is from IT director/Vice president of the company.

Only thing I dont have is *** letter they would not provide a letter itseems, so would that be a problem while visa stamping.

Any information on this would be very helpful.

Thank you.

Well it's obvious that in the client letter,*** will be mentioned. So, you might need the letter from ***.

But in your case, its little bit difficult to prove the EE relationship. I would say, try to avoid as many layers as possible.

@rahul412, Thanks for the reply Rahul.

with the same client and letters I got the visa extension apporved this year in may-June time,

I have a mail conversation from *** company stating that they would only provide the letter if there is any RFE, so would that help.

please let me know if there is any other way to prove EE realtionship.

Thank you.

I have a mail conversation from *** company stating that they would only provide the letter if there is any RFE, so would that help.

please let me know if there is any other way to prove EE realtionship.

It will be too late to get that letter after RFE. If he is willing to provide that letter later, then why not now? What's the guarantee that he will do it after the interview. He won't give a damn about it, bcos u r just a consultant.

Best way to prove EE relationship is FTE, EC at-least.

Archived