Pay more than LCA

a999

If we have pay more than Annual Salary mention in LCA will it be a problem ?

say like in LCA mentionted pay is 55k .

but if we get around 75k as per pay check . what is reason we have to say if vo asks us why your pay is more than LCA.

Is there any chance we can update LCA for already approved h1-b for same client location is it suggested?

1) you can always say you got a hike after recently

2) when you go to the interview your employer gives you a letter to the consulate saying you are still employed with them and your responsibilities are blah blah blah and your salary is 55K.

ask him to give the letter as 55K + allowances

so if the VO asks about the pay you can say 55k is my base pay and i get allowances.

3) I assume you are in EVC model you always can say you are getting over time at the clients place.

If we have pay more than Annual Salary mention in LCA will it be a problem ?

say like in LCA mentionted pay is 55k .

but if we get around 75k as per pay check . what is reason we have to say if vo asks us why your pay is more than LCA.

Is there any chance we can update LCA for already approved h1-b for same client location is it suggested?

No problem. Getting paid more than LCA is not at all a problem.

Hi,

I think the pay in the LCA and amount you get paid should not be a matter. Because the Pay in the LCA is the average salary in the County where your company is located. So If you have more than the LCA it should not be a problem.

Source I checked with my lawyers and my boss.

thanks for you reply . so when i take employment letter it should mention my annual pay same as LCA??

Archived