Prevailing wage rate Info needed

gpodishetty

Hi Guys,

I am on H1B Visa in 6th year, Have filled for GC in EB2 after I have recieved Prevailing wage

rate for $109,000, my current W2 is for $65,000 and I am doing contracting work on Percentage basis.

My question is after I file labor do we need to run the paystub as mentioned in the Prevailing wage rate and if it then how many months do we need run this way, I have Sep 2012 labor filling date.

If I need to run paystub for 109,000, is there any options for running the paystub lower than PWD.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Guys,

I am on H1B Visa in 6th year, Have filled for GC in EB2 after I have recieved Prevailing wage

rate for $109,000, my current W2 is for $65,000 and I am doing contracting work on Percentage basis.

On H1, you are not on a percentage. What would your "percentage" be if you are on bench?

On H1, you always at least need to get paid the prevailing wage as listed on the LCA. You have a copy of the LCA, right?

A percentage can only be on top of that.

Also, on H1, you are not doing contracting work. You are employed. Your employer may send you to one of his clients for on-site work. That doesn't make you a contractor. You are still an employee.

If I need to run paystub for 109,000

What do you mean with you "need to run" the paystub? You need to get paid for real, not some shady deal.

Hi Guys,

My question is after I file labor do we need to run the paystub as mentioned in the Prevailing wage rate and if it then how many months do we need run this way, I have Sep 2012 labor filling date.

If I need to run paystub for 109,000, is there any options for running the paystub lower than PWD.

Thanks in advance.

You will not get your PERM approved if you have a lower wage than the prevailing wage.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived