Can any one tell me how this can be done?


Recommended Posts


I am from India. An Employer ABC filed H1b, after 10 days another Employer XYZ filed H1b.

I am confident that i can get visa stamp with employer XYZ, because we have a client letter. Where as the first employer ABC dont have client letter, because its an internal project.

But i want to work with ABC.

So i want go for stamping with XYZ petition and after landing in US i want to work with ABC. Is this possible without any amendments.

Directly can i work with ABC employer. Or do i need to go for transfer process after 3 months?

What i have to do to work with ABC employer.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.