Help needed: Dates available in HYD in Dec2012?

sunvinmon

Hey guys,

Because of not being able to make any payment online from US it is taking for ever to get it done through an Indian bank in India for some obvious reasons and I am worried if the dates in December are exhausted. Am i too late already?

Could one of you please check and let me know if there any dates available between 10Dec - 25Dec in HYD? I would really really appreciate this. Thanks a ton for your help in advance!

Vinay!

Hello,

I have the call center twice to verify about my fee payment and they mentioned that we can only see visa dates 15 days from now. But one my friends booked a slot in Dec. Now when I called the call center they informed me that the rules changed and they can book the date at any time. I do not find any slots in Nov mid and Dec in any consulates in India. Will they re open? can some one let me know

Hello,

I have the call center twice to verify about my fee payment and they mentioned that we can only see visa dates 15 days from now. But one my friends booked a slot in Dec. Now when I called the call center they informed me that the rules changed and they can book the date at any time. I do not find any slots in Nov mid and Dec in any consulates in India. Will they re open? can some one let me know

Well, I wish your first statement was true and yeah thats how it used to be before. They never used to open the appointments until 20days prior to the dates. To my surprise Chennai slots are inundated too. I am just hoping that someone would cancel there appointments soon in Dec2012.

Hello,

between Div may i know if you are a FTE or EC/EVC model and I believe you are planning to take interview in HYD?

Archived