221g issued @ Chennai, FTE, Masters in US

visastamp

Hi everyone,

I am starting this topic on behalf of my friend. She is a full time employee working as civil engineer for a small company in US as a direct employee. She has done her Masters in US. Visa officer gave her 221g pink slip after the interview on October 17th. No updates from the consulate as of now.

She has following questions:

1. How soon can she expect a response from the consulate? I know there might not be a right answer for this but want to check if any one can give me a rough estimate :)

2. Who will the consulate contact in case they need further information?

If there are any updates on her case, I will keep posting them here. If anyone has similar recent experiences, please share.

Thanks.

Hi everyone,

I am starting this topic on behalf of my friend. She is a full time employee working as civil engineer for a small company in US as a direct employee. She has done her Masters in US. Visa officer gave her 221g pink slip after the interview on October 17th. No updates from the consulate as of now.

She has following questions:

1. How soon can she expect a response from the consulate? I know there might not be a right answer for this but want to check if any one can give me a rough estimate :)

2. Who will the consulate contact in case they need further information?

If there are any updates on her case, I will keep posting them here. If anyone has similar recent experiences, please share.

Thanks.

Since she is a FTE, I think her case will move fast as she can prove or get any document consulate needs. They will contact through email provided in the DS160.

Now a days, getting visa is based on their luck.

Archived