L1 to H1 B stamping in Canada - Please Help


Recommended Posts

I came to US 2 years back on L1 visa and then i change my status from L1 to H1. Now i am on H1 visa.

So I am just wondering can i go Canada for H1 stammping, since this would be first time H1 stammping beacuse i came to US on L1 visa.

Note: I have 2 years USA exp and all my education from India (But i have education evaluation document from USA)

Would change of status from L1 to H1 stamping could be done in Canada, or should i go to my Home country for stammping.

Please suggest me.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.