November 9 and after dates?

maysan

Saw that november dates have been opened till the 9th which means something was not right earlier in their system. How can 5 business days open up suddenly? Am assuming november 9 and after might open soon. This is just my guess and not based on any background work. What do you think? Can you guys please let us all know if you get dates after Nov 9 to Dec 5 at Chennai or Hyderabad Consulates? Thanks

Hi all. The Nov 15 dates were available in the system for a very short period and it gets booked. So it is not available right now. However, it is not a dead end. More Nov 15 dates and after should open up soon. Just keep checking the dates and dont see it too often because you may run out of your daily quota. Before I got an appointment, I sent a feedback. They did get back to me however when it is not needed, that is after I got an appointment on Nov 15 at chennai. Here is what they said. Not sure if it will be useful but just sharing:

Thank you for writing to the U.S. Visa Service Desk.

Please note the allocation of the interview appointments on website is the sole prerogative of the U.S Embassy / Consulate.

We would like to inform you that the interview appointment dates are being released by the U.S. Consulate on a regular basis and same keeps constantly fluctuating depending on the appointment booking done by the applicants online. The dates could be available at any point of the day .If the calendar for a particular post is not showing then it means that the dates in that post is not available at the moment and you are requested to keep checking the website regularly to view the appointments available and book them as and when they are released.

Please feel free to contact us again if you have any further queries. You can also visit our website www.ustraveldocs.com for more information.

Yours sincerely,

U.S. Visa Service Desk

Yesterday night I booked dated for Nov15th and 16th in delhi. I can't believe when I saw those days because I was looking for those dates. I would say check the dates at midnight PST. I checked at 11:00 pm and 11:30 pm nothis was opene and at 12:01 am I could see 14th, 15th and 16th. It was amazing that I could book the dates I wanted.

Note: Do not check the dated frequently because sometimes (mine was always) it lock you out. I will prefer call customer sevice too for dates.

Archived