got email from ottawa embassy for 221g

raj2013

I had an interview at ottawa on oct 15th.I got 221g.I got an email from the embassy thats

"In order to process and adjudicate your visa application we need the following information as soon as possiable,preferably email "

1)date hired by current employer

2) date started work at current client

3) names of all end clients and work dates

Anybody has the experience like this.

What is this about?

Hi Raj,

Receiving such email is normal and most of the 221 g cases get such an email intially asking us to submit the documents.

I too got a 221 g on the same day Oct15, and i received similar email same day at 9:10AM (my appointment was completed i think by 8:45AM)

They asked me to send the Client letter and the work location address.

Send all the documents that they asked for and then wait for them to respond.

All the best.

I got a 221g in Vancouver on 15th. I got an email in 15 mins after i came out asking for client letter. I have submitted the client email with hr phone number and email. Client got an email on 18th morning and after 2 hours they received a phone call asking questions. Dont know what they asked. Client hr said that they answered all the questions. So for now waiting fingers crossed.

I got a 221g in Vancouver on 15th. I got an email in 15 mins after i came out asking for client letter. I have submitted the client email with hr phone number and email. Client got an email on 18th morning and after 2 hours they received a phone call asking questions. Dont know what they asked. Client hr said that they answered all the questions. So for now waiting fingers crossed.

me too in the same boat, i got 221g on Oct 16, client received email on oct 18 and they responded on the same day, waiting for response now, please share if you have any updates.

Archived