Successfull visa oct 16th _Ottawa _FTE

H1bhelp123@gmail.com

Hi Guys,

I want to thank full to Murthy forum and Members for sharing information.

We are 3 people attended the visa interview on today. We are working as FTE at different companies.

Interviewed by 3 diff VO officers. They have asked us regular questions like below.

1. where do you work

2. what do you do and your responsibilities

3. How long ur working for employer

4. which univ you did masters

5. show me your LCA and paystubs

6. how did you find this job.

I have carried all the required doc's. Bring your previous H1b copies or original. I see some people got white slip (EVC model). Most of them got approved. Be confident at interview.

Thanks all for sharing your thoughts and experiences.

Hi.

congrats on you visa.

I have question.

I am working full time for a big software company in US. Like every software company , we too have clients and I work on one of the projects for clients at our employer's location(that is the company's head quarters).

What should I answer if they ask " Who is your client"? or what should I say if they ask me about the client letter?

Thanks in advance.

Congrats guys. Myself a FTE, got my visa approved on 10/15. But VO returned my 797 and handed over instructions documents how to pickup passport, when I spoke to few other people who got there visa approved didn't get there 797 immediately but got it with Passport. I am little concerned regarding this. What is the case with you guys. did you get you 797 or it is with consulate with passport.

Thanks in advance for responding

Hi.

congrats on you visa.

I have question.

I am working full time for a big software company in US. Like every software company , we too have clients and I work on one of the projects for clients at our employer's location(that is the company's head quarters).

What should I answer if they ask " Who is your client"? or what should I say if they ask me about the client letter?

Thanks in advance.

Hi

I think they are concern about location where ur working. You are working on client projects not at your client location. You can say as you are FTE working on so and so projects at employer location. i may be wrong please do some research.

can you please tell me if you are an IT or Non -IT...and what were your answers for last question...?

I found this job in online job portal. If they ask you more information, provide how the interview process gone for you.

If your are contract- to- hire. Tell them how long ur working as contractor and how did you get FTE offer. If won't be any issues to convert as FTE from contractor.

Hi Guys,

I am FTE, got visa approved on 10/15. But VO returned my 797 saying your visa is approved and handed over instructions doc. While speaking to people who got approved, VO took there 797. Will there be any issue. What is case with you.

Hi

Don't worry, they will return your I 797 along with ur passport. If it is still missing go to consulate office with ur passport. I don't think

it will be any problem whether are returned or not.

Hi guys,

I am on EVC model and had interview on 16th at Ottawa. VO asked me basic questions (didn't see any of my document) and handed me over instruction sheet on how to track your details but did not said anything if I am approved or not? My DS-160 page was saying 'NO PIMS' when I gave the interview.

Does anyone got similar experience? Please share/advice guys!!

Please reply!!

Archived