H1-B

unva_123

Hi Guys

My Current Employer is really giving lot of problems.

He doesn't pay me on time ,He is holding 1 month salary and

He is not giving the original H1-B Copy .

Actually Iam so ******ed up and seriously planning to complaign

about this guy.Can I go ahead and complaign about my employer being anonymous

I meant to can I be anonymous and complaign to DOL .

Please throw some light on this.

Thanks in Advance

The employment is at will. If you don't like the employer, just quit and get a new one. If he is not giving you your salary or your original I797A, then you can complain. For salary issues, to DOL and for I797A, I guess via an immigration attorney.

But the first complain to DOL should scare him enough. Best of luck.

my previous employer's HR was such a dumbo...he thought I'd run away with the original I797....so he drove me all the way to the DL center and waited with me for my turn to show the documents to the person handling my application for renewal...some people r like that...what can be done? but u shd surely complain to DOL...they are confidential...

my previous employer's HR was such a dumbo...he thought I'd run away with the original I797....so he drove me all the way to the DL center and waited with me for my turn to show the documents to the person handling my application for renewal...some people r like that...what can be done? but u shd surely complain to DOL...they are confidential...

hmm funny ..

but any way if employee want to transfer you can get your number from uscis .. will take months to get it ..

The DOL will keep your name confidential.

Hi Joef.

Iam seriously determined to complaign on my employer because he is cheating me

in all the ways he can. My only worry is that if he gets to know that I complaigned or something

then he might revoke my H1-B.

I need to provide all the proofs (which I can) to DOL .Iam not too sure how they will investigate and stuff

Is there any possibility of my name coming into picture

Archived