H4 to H1 best Route?

tiru0453

Hi Everyone,

Please reply and shed some light on this issue.

Here is the Case:

My Wife(H4) Expires on sep 23 2012. She did her Masters in UK in Biotechnolony.

By the time she came here H1 cap was reached.

So, I am wondering what are the available options that I have to help her get a job and on to H1 B.

And also heard, if someone does masters they do not fall under 65k Cap Is that true?

Please help me

Regards,

Generally, the only exception to the H1B cap is to have a cap-exempt organization file the H1B petition on your wife’s behalf. For example, an institution of higher education is cap-exempt. Regarding the Master’s cap, there is an allotment of twenty-thousand H1B visas available for those who have earned a U.S. Master’s degree. If you would like to discuss your wife’s options in more detail it is advisable to speak to a qualified U.S. immigration attorney. The Murthy Law Firm has a very well-regarded H1B Department with extensive experience who would be able to provide you with excellent assistance. Please feel free to call our office to schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys.

Generally, the only exception to the H1B cap is to have a cap-exempt organization file the H1B petition on your wife’s behalf. For example, an institution of higher education is cap-exempt. Regarding the Master’s cap, there is an allotment of twenty-thousand H1B visas available for those who have earned a U.S. Master’s degree. If you would like to discuss your wife’s options in more detail it is advisable to speak to a qualified U.S. immigration attorney. The Murthy Law Firm has a very well-regarded H1B Department with extensive experience who would be able to provide you with excellent assistance. Please feel free to call our office to schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys.

Surely, I will contact.

Thank you very much for your prompt response.

Archived