Any issues on H1b Transfer - change of job & employer after 1 year of getting approval of I-140 (EB2)

unsanjana

Subject:

change of job & employer after one year of getting approval of I-140 (EB2 category) from a big company (full time employment). Any issues in H1B transfer in premium process to a small consulting firm

I was in a full time employment with big wireless company and got my PERM and I-140 approved in premium process in EB2 category, more than a year go. After that in June 2011, I got 3 year extension of my H1B visa and I went to India and got H1B visa stamp in my passport till July 2014 and entered US immediately. My I-140 approved in Sept 2010. my EB2 priority date is Aug 2010.

I left the big company a month back in job loss, and now this small consulting firm doing my H1B transfer via premium process. Can I expect any issues now and would I be getting my H1B transfer till July 2014 (based on my previous 3 year extension with earlier company approved in EB2 I-140). As it took me a month to start the H1B transfer with the consulting firm, can I expect any issues? would I be getting H1B approved with I-94 attached? Is it a good idea that I am doing premium process OR I should have opted for normal H1B transfer? Please let me know what are the possible issues and problems I can face and a possible solution or way out, if there is a query, RFE or I get a H1b approval with out I-94 attached?

Please let me know

thx and cheers

Sanju

• 2 weeks later...

Rephrased my post:- ( would appreciate your comments)

I was in a full time employment with big wireless company and got my PERM and I-140 approved in premium process in EB2 category, more than a year ago. In June 2011, I got 3 year extension of my H1B visa and I went to India and got H1B visa stamp in my passport till July 2014 and entered US immediately.

My I-140 approved in Sept 2010.

My EB2 priority date is Aug 2010.

H1b Visa Stamp is on my Passport July 2014

I left the company a month back in job loss, and now this small consulting firm doing my H1B transfer via premium process.

Can I expect any issues now and would I be getting my H1B transfer till July 2014 (based on my previous 3 year extension with earlier company approved in EB2 I-140)?

Is it a good idea that I am doing premium process OR I should have opted for normal H1B transfer?

As it took me a month to start the H1B transfer with the consulting firm, can I expect any issues like H1B approved with out I-94 attached?

If there is a query, RFE or I get a H1b approval with out I-94 attached?

Is there a chance for my H1B getting revoked due to the one one month delay in filing the H1B transer afer loosing the fullitme job?

Please let me know what are the possible issues and problems I can face and a possible solution or way out.

Archived