Possibility of getting stamped at Hyderabad

yourspraba

Hi All,

I am planning to travel to india in first week of August. I will be attending the interview at Hyderabad. My petition expires on May 2013(9 months left). What is the possibility of getting stamped without any issues. Working full time with NYC Department of xyz. Please advise me.

Thanks in advance,

Prabhakar

Hi.,

If possible Change 2 Chennai.

And what all I say is my VIEW only.I do understand how hard it is for U 2 take a decision at dis moment.Bcoz i have crossed this phase this JAN.

Whats ur Model: EVC or EC or FullTime.can you brief your case for a better understanding to me.

Here my Case goes like this:

Interview Attended date in Hyderabad: 24 Feb 2012

As I was told my case is in Admininstrative process.

April 26th: received a mail mentioning my H1b is suspended and sent back to USCIS for Review

June 1st: received a mail from USCIS.,mentioning:

Application Type: I129 , PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity

On June 1, 2012, a USCIS office received this case from the State Department with a request that we review it. We will notify you when we complete our review, or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

-->I have been looking at the forums.But its hard to find people who got the VISA Approval after this step.

Still waiting.....

As i mentioned, i am working as a Full time employee with the New York CIty Department of xxx. My concern is about the expiration(May 01,2013) of my I-797. Last couple of months 3 of my coleagues went for stamping to India. Two went to Chennai got stampled and the other went to Mumbai, got 221(g) Blue. They asked for the Education and Experience letters as he has no professional degree.

Rajkkkrrr, Mine is EVC model. I got stamping done in December 2010 with EVVC model. Back then I was asked for Client letter and I had it. Now I am on EVC. I have client letter but it verifies my employement and that they have no authority over me. Nothing about my duties or length of project. Not sure if that will make a difference. I had those details for previous stamping (Not that Visa officer read my letter completely..just glanced at it). What was your case..You started from adminstrative processing in your post..How was the interview, Questions etc? And you had a prior stamping or not?

Archived