2 H1 transfer, H4-H1 COS - does I-9 or H1 approval bring you to H1?

goodluckishere

I am on H4. I worked on H1 two months back. My H1 stamping got rejected and I came on H4.

Now, a company has initiated my H1 transfer under premium processing. Does submitting i-9 brings me to H1 status ? Whats would be my status after H1 approval?

I have another good offer and now, I am thinking of accepting this second offer. Can I initiate H1 transfer with this company as well and reject the first offer?

I might end up in a situation where in I have two H1 transfer initiated against my name?

Will there be an issue?

Thanks

I am on H4. I worked on H1 two months back. My H1 stamping got rejected and I came on H4.

Now, a company has initiated my H1 transfer under premium processing. Does submitting i-9 brings me to H1 status ? Whats would be my status after H1 approval?

I have another good offer and now, I am thinking of accepting this second offer. Can I initiate H1 transfer with this company as well and reject the first offer?

I might end up in a situation where in I have two H1 transfer initiated against my name?

Will there be an issue?

Thanks

Your status would be H1 after approval....since first company is doing PP , I would say wait for this approval and then initiate a transfer to the other company.

Multiple H1b can be filed for same beneficiary at a time. You would choose at least one and maintain the H1b status by working for them and getting paid all though your H1b stay. You don't need to care about other H1b approved petitions. Once the H1b with COS approved, you will be on H1b status. I9 is not the immigration application.

Multiple H1b can be filed for same beneficiary at a time. You would choose at least one and maintain the H1b status by working for them and getting paid all though your H1b stay. You don't need to care about other H1b approved petitions. Once the H1b with COS approved, you will be on H1b status. I9 is not the immigration application.

Ok. If I choose to join 2nd company and initiate my transfer (while my transfer with 1st company is in process),then while 2nd company transfer is in process, the 1st transfer might get approved and I enter H1 status. But, I am not getting paid because I am not joining company A. Wont I be out of status?

Archived