H1 Stamping with direct employer

eager77

Hi All,

I am currently working on EVC model. I am now joining my client company (on different project). My question is what is the risk if I go for visa stamping 4-5 months after joining my client?

I know there is not a finite answer to such question, but I want to know what coulb the factor of rejection and what are the things from previous employer should be taken care.

Please share your experience and thoughts.

Hi brkh1b,

Yes, i am tranfering from EVC to Full time to my current client but on different project. I am in the middle of the transfer process. Hopefully by next weekend my transfer will be filed and then I will join them as FT. I am planning to go India and have stamping sometime in December - Jaunuary.

But I want to know what kind of question we should be ready for when we convert from EVC to FT.

Hi brkh1b,

Yes, i am tranfering from EVC to Full time to my current client but on different project. I am in the middle of the transfer process. Hopefully by next weekend my transfer will be filed and then I will join them as FT. I am planning to go India and have stamping sometime in December - Jaunuary.

But I want to know what kind of question we should be ready for when we convert from EVC to FT.

Questions are not based on your converting from EVC to FT. One valid question might be, reason for change.

Otherqwise normal questions like company profile,number of emp's, salary, your skill set etc etc. as long as you have valid documents, you will get it through.

Hi svikram12,

Thanks for your reply. Yes we are looking for such kind of corner question, one as you mentioned is reason for change.

Because in FT there is no scope for questions regarding client, vendor , EE relationship etc etc. so they might try to screw in some unexpected questions and particularly when you move from EVC to FT they might surprise you by some unexpected questions.

If anyone has faced similar situation please share your thoughts.

Thanks.

Archived