College Internship on H4


Recommended Posts


I would like to know if a H4 , (a dependent Child who is studying in College) can do summer paid Internships, or he has to do an internship without taking any compensation.?

Or alternatively does he has to change his status to F1 to do the internships?

Please advise.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.