G-28? ex-attorney


Recommended Posts

I have a pending AOS with USCIS. I had an attorney on file who is no longer representing me. How do I take him off my case? It looks like he is receiving my papers, like the interview appointments etc. I have not spoken with in years and he just sent me an invoice for advise I did not take from him. I am sure it was a mistake on his office's part.

Meanwhile, I still want to get his office off my file at USCIS. how do I do that?


Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.