H 1B renewal stamping - Hyderabad or canada

alex81

Hi,

I am planning to go to Hyderabad, India for a vacation.

I have come to US on H 1B and my first visa was stamped in Chennai Consulate, i have worked as a consultant for close to 2 years and working as a full time employee for past 6 months.

pls. suggest me should i go to Hyderabad and get my visa stamped for H1 B renewal or should i visit Canada or Mexico get it stamped and then go to India ?

Thanks,

Alex

Hi,

I have come to US on H 1B and my first visa was stamped in Chennai Consulate, i have worked as a consultant for close to 2 years and working as a full time employee for past 6 months.

pls. suggest me should i go to Hyderabad and get my visa stamped for H1 B renewal or should i visit Canada or Mexico get it stamped and then go to India ?

Thanks,

Alex

I am in the same situation, thinking of going to canada finally and I would suggest Canada for you too.

Hi,

Thanks,

Alex

Mybad, this is your H1 renewal right.... then you can go to mexico.... chill out man.....

Archived