No further information from USCIS regarding the petition since 16th April 2012.

longwait4it

I have attended the H1 Visa stamping interview on 14th December 2011. I got a 221g (white).

On 16th April 2012 I have received a notification email from USCIS that they have received my documents for review from the state Dept., if they need any more information they will let us know. Also, the website shows the bubble is under "Post Decision Activity" since then.

Now, my question is, it's been more than a month and neither my lawyer nor my employer received any kind of official communication from USCIS end. Does any one have any idea, how long generally this process takes? How soon my lawyer can expect the letter from USCIS?

Thanks in advance.

i have the similar situation......

i received an e-mail from USCIS on 21st May saying that petition is reaffirmed and case status as " Post Decision Activity" and after couple days, on 23rd May, i got an e-mail saying "an amended notice on this case was mailed describing how we will process your case." and case status as "Acceptance"

Does anyone know if why the status is showing again as Acceptance ????

@longwait4it, I know lot of people who got their petition reaffirmed..but the thing is after reaffirmed PIMS database need to be updated..

and no one know how the process is....I know one of my friend waiting since january for PIMS update. he got reaffirmed in Jan 2012.

@longwait4it, I know lot of people who got their petition reaffirmed..but the thing is after reaffirmed PIMS database need to be updated..

and no one know how the process is....I know one of my friend waiting since january for PIMS update. he got reaffirmed in Jan 2012.

I know..the PIMS update is another thng which is making people wait fr long time...

Please keep us posted if you guys have any update on your side.

Thanks

Archived