H1B Visa Stamping 221g from Hyderabad Feb 2012

raju17

Hi,

I attended my H1B visa stamping in Hyderabad in the month of February 2012 and got a 221g. I have an E-V-V-C model. Did anyone else with similar structure attend in or after Feb 2012 and had any luck in getting the visa stamped?

Thanks,

Raj

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks all for replying... @hmaster... basically I think mine is EVVC but the vendor below my client says.. they are not a vendor but a sister company. So, I guess that would be an EVC if they say so. Every time I send an email to the consulate for status update.. they always get back with the same reply that they don't have any updates yet.

Is anybody's case number traceable?

Thanks.

• 3 months later...

Thanks all for replying... @hmaster... basically I think mine is EVVC but the vendor below my client says.. they are not a vendor but a sister company. So, I guess that would be an EVC if they say so.

But still it is EVVC bcos there are two companies between you and the client and the contract documents clearly says it.

• 2 years later...

Sorry I forgot to update, no excuse.

I waited for 8 months before moving to my vendor and appliying again. I got my visa, applied for interview in Mumbai and got it. I got my visa in Dec of the same year. Later after 3 months, I saw that my initial pending peition was denied and rejected.

Archived