H-1B Processing time for New application (FY: 2013)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ashman...

1. I haven't paid for PP, so I don't know whether the check got cleared yet.

2. My lawyer received an email from USCIS. The email contains the receipt number and says that the receipt notice will mailed (snail-mailed) to the address on the application. It might take a week or so to arrive.

@ashman...

1. I haven't paid for PP, so I don't know whether the check got cleared yet.

2. My lawyer received an email from USCIS. The email contains the receipt number and says that the receipt notice will mailed (snail-mailed) to the address on the application. It might take a week or so to arrive.

Thanks Sharingaan. I guess its time for me to followup with my lawyer.

Hi guys, here's my details

USCIS received the docs on April 2, 2012. (California Service Center)

Applied under Master's cap -Premium processing.

Have not got the receipt yet. does anyone have the similar situation? Not sure whether it takes that long to get the receipt number. Any suggestions?

Have not got the receipt yet. does anyone have the similar situation? Not sure whether it takes that long to get the receipt number. Any suggestions?

you should get the receipt number very soon. Did you talk to your lawyer about the receipt number email ? Also if you paid for your PP, did the check get credited from your account ?

I was under the impression that USCIS is sending emails in bulk to everyone once in a day, that too like 12pm or 12am, or something like that but I was wrong.

I got 2 emails from USCIS today.

11:45pm: Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity

1:15pm: Your Case Status: Decision

Everyone, those are waiting for thr receipt or decision, I am sure if yours H-1b is filed in PP, everything will be done in next 3-5 working days.

My friend has similar H1b application, his got approved already, direct employer petition.

my application is gone to vermont center and i PP check is debited from my account. My attorney is on holiday today, is there any way i can figure out my receipt number??

I think you need to wait for him to get back ,sometimes your employer will get the email too from USCIS

New Application - H4 to H-1B

Applied on April 2nd, 2012.

Premium processing

Vermont Service Center

Did not receive the receipt yet.

Anyone who applied at Vermont Centre received the receipt number? Bcos everyone who got the receipt numbers above are from CA.

Received my receipt number, but in case status it was mentioned that they received my application on April 10th.

Archived