H-1B Processing time for New application (FY: 2013)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm applying through desi consultancy only, but it's not small one...It has around 600 rank...btw I got my receipt today and 24thApril(today itself) as the received date....How long do you think I need to wait to get the result??

I dont think total number of people employees or rank matters. Everything depends on your consultancy company's background.

I dont think total number of people employees or rank matters. Everything depends on your consultancy company's background.

hmmm...I have nothing to do now...should wait and see howz the result going to be...if something goes wrong...I have to look up for another one...anyway thanks for your concern Ashman...

H1b 2013 Approved - Master PP @ CSC

Details:

Category: Masters PP @ CSC

Model: EVC ( Included Client Letter/Vendor Letter)

Date Documents Sent/Received: April 20 2012

Date Receipt Notice Received: April 21 2012

Date Petition Approved Online and Email: April 27 2012

Good luck for everyone waiting on their approvals.

got an RFE today 4/23 asking some ques...

Hi,

I am also on the same boat. I received RFE on 19 April, 2012. I applied through a desi consulting firm registered at NJ. And seems to be RFE is all about asking addition documentation to prove employee and employer relationship. And when I spoke to my sponsor, they told that they are preparing documentation for the RFE ad may take a month time. Waiting with fingers crossed.

Hi,

Today I got my receipt number from my lawyer. My lawyer got receipt number on 26th April.

Application Mailed on 04/12/2012 to vermont service center.

USCIS received on next day. i.e. 04/13/2012

My case is under Master's quota and regular processing.

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived