Can I get h1b for Music Teaching job? Have Qualification in Health care


Recommended Posts


I am a physician and have masters degree in health care from US. I currently have h1b visa job. I have formal training (no certificates) and10 years of experience in Indian Music Teaching. I am offered a part time 8hrs job to teach Indian Music from a Private Western Music Teaching School.

1. Can I get h1b for Music Teaching job while working on my current job?

2. If yes, what documents would I need? Do I need a degree in Indian Music or my experience would be enough?

Thanks for your help...

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.