Visa approved......next day got an email saying 221G

raj

On the day of interview visa officer told visa is approved. Next day got an email from consulate saying they need additional documents for further processing and issued 221G.

Please help me if anyone has seen this kind of issue.

Thanks,

Rajesh

hi raj,

is there anything at your end that might have triggered VO to do this. I mean any issues with your case or anything else that might help us figure out what would have triggered him to do that. please post your interview experience and we will check if something we can find out of the conversation...I heard about your case from a***J765.

I couldnt think of any issues from my side.

At the time of interview visa officer told me my visa is approved and returned all my documents keeping I-797 and Passport.

They are asking for paystubs/w2/client letter/employee list/unemployment wages/ few more docs. To my knowledge i have all this documents and i am waiting for my employer for few docs. Once i get them i will submit them in the consulate.

Please let me know if any of your friends or someone has the same issue u know. I have no clue why it happened. But i am positive as i have all the docs.

Thanks in advance,

Raj

Hi Raj, When was your Interview date? I went for stamping on 28th March in Vancouver, the VO at counter 4 confirmed that my visa is approved & kept my I-797 & Passport, however, I did not get any email or communication from them till now. I did not get a Waybill number also. This is my extension for H1-B. I checked at the consulate & I was told ' the visa has not been issued yet & please wait for the email once Waybill is generated'. But I am not clear what's going on. I have all valid documentation & the VO seemed to be fine after the furnished them during the interview. I am unable to guess a proper reason for this delay. I really hope it is not as bad I am thinking, but you never know based on the way the cases are being treated.

Hi Raj, When was your Interview date? I went for stamping on 28th March in Vancouver, the VO at counter 4 confirmed that my visa is approved & kept my I-797 & Passport, however, I did not get any email or communication from them till now. I did not get a Waybill number also. This is my extension for H1-B. I checked at the consulate & I was told ' the visa has not been issued yet & please wait for the email once Waybill is generated'. But I am not clear what's going on. I have all valid documentation & the VO seemed to be fine after the furnished them during the interview. I am unable to guess a proper reason for this delay. I really hope it is not as bad I am thinking, but you never know based on the way the cases are being treated.

Please provide your email so i can contact you.

i had my interview on march 27 and told it was approved and had some problem from their side. i was giving the regular tracking slip and today is april 5th and i have no update or any kind of communication from the Consulate. I did send them emails and got no response.

contact me at wait.ottawa at gmail

i had my interview on march 27 and told it was approved and had some problem from their side. i was giving the regular tracking slip and today is april 5th and i have no update or any kind of communication from the Consulate. I did send them emails and got no response.

contact me at wait.ottawa at gmail

hey r u still in canada?? or did u come back

Archived