Change of Employeer

kam786sim

hi,

I have changed the employeer in Jan 2012.My client remains the same.

my Old petition was also filled for same client and new also have the same client.

My old Visa stamped on my Passport is Valid till Aug 2013. But due to change of Employeer do I have to go for Visa stamping if I plan to go for vacation to India in June 2012.?

Does the change of employer will require the visa stamping? I am planning to also apply for H4 stamping once I go to India.

I have the same question. I recently have my h1b stamped till 2013 and I am switching to client and I am confused as some ppl say that I need to get my visa stamped again with new employer as my new I797's employer name will be different from my employers name on my Visa stamping.

few say that as long as you have your visa valid and updated I797 and client letter saying mentioning you new employer you should be fine.

But I am not sure on which of these answers are legitimate.

If anyone have experienced this and came out of the situation successfully, pls help by answering this thread.

I have the same question. I recently have my h1b stamped till 2013 and I am switching to client and I am confused as some ppl say that I need to get my visa stamped again with new employer as my new I797's employer name will be different from my employers name on my Visa stamping.

few say that as long as you have your visa valid and updated I797 and client letter saying mentioning you new employer you should be fine.

But I am not sure on which of these answers are legitimate.

If anyone have experienced this and came out of the situation successfully, pls help by answering this thread.

The best thing to do is get the stamping done with the new employer but not mandatory.

However at the POE mention the current employer on the I94.

Archived