H1 B Renewal


Recommended Posts

I am working for the same company that filed my H1 B three years back (my wife and two kids are on H4). The company is ready to file the extension for me. (current H1B expires Oct 2012) They filed for the green card also and my PD is Sept 2011.

When we filed the H1 for the first time, we went through an attorney.I have all the paperwork and so is it safe for me to just mail the completed I 129 and I 539 with supporting documents or is it mandatory for me to go through an attorney. I am in health care and I work for a federally qualified health care center. The reason I am asking is if my PD becomes current, they have to pay for my Green card also and so I want to help them to save some $$.

Thanks in advance for any advice

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.