221g Blue Second time for Passport Submission BUT the Admin Processing Continues

nitrohaze

@VisaBlues

One more thing, even if they send letter they will not update that status in DB so the staff will not be able to provide you latest information after the decision had been made. If she would have said you will hear in a week, I would say you be prepared to receive letter and submit your passport so that you can avoid any delay in your end. For me it happened, she said you will get it soon, next time I called and she said no update but the same day I got mail.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sathys01 thanks much sathys ,your words give me some confidence with a ray of hope.I will continue to wait and will see if I will hear back soon.Before you got the request for passport ,how long before did they tell that you wil hear back soon .In my case its already 10 days back she told me that its presently under review and I will hear back within a week time.But till now no update.When i call the consulate this week 2 times I was told its in pending again.This confuses me a lot.Even calling to DOS says pending and Senator enquiry also has reply in Pending status.

Also in my case ,none of the documents(I797,129,LCA,Passport) are with consulate all of them are with me..He just took the client letter that too with out to my notice since he didnt return that back all others documents were returned during the end of interview,Not sure what type of processing they are doing without any documents.

@blues,

they don't need any documents from you actually, they can get all the details from PIMS database. Actually She started to give good status update(at least considering me as a person no before decision) a5 days before I got my PP submission request. When she said I will hear soon, I got it in the same week but it was by the end/beginning of the month. If you see blue/green most of them get PP submission by the end/beginning of the month. SO you should hear good news this week.

@blues: What date you attended for VISA and what slip (White or Something else) they gave you. I just wan to check how long its taking. to get response from Consulate. please share that query is related to Emp-Employer related or something else.

All, Any one attended in Hyderabad Consulate and waiting from March, I got White slip (March 14th and EVC Model) and they (Embassy) holding all My H1B Doc...'s, gave me White slip and Client got received email 3rd week of march, after that no response. Please share your experience from HYD consulate.

@ raoH1 mine is 221g blue AAP chennai consualte .I am in EC model Mine is not EMP-EMP relation 221g i guess since I was not asked any question related to it.

@All

This wait is drivng me crazy.I got an offer now full time(no EC,EVC).I got my petition in hand today and will be going to revisa in couple of weeks mostly.Please advice my approach.

@ VisaBlues: Its all about own decision. but if you crossed already 6 months then you need to think of side ways (what you said above permanent position). again you said you case was not stuck on EMP-EmP related, if that is the case you may going to hit same sort of query.

Giving a new shot is nothing wrong. if im in your situation and crossed 6 month wait period. i'll look for alternative options.

Good Luck and keep update us the status.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All,

I've appeared for the H1B visa interview on 31 oct 2011 at mumbai US visa consulate. After the interview i was handed a

221g form and said it requires some administrative processing and returned back the passport.

My employer submitted the requested documents and all my original documents and passport as well. After some time I

recieved my all documents back including my passport.

Now I'm regularly tracking the status of pending visa at following link :

http://mumbai.usconsulate.gov/case-status.html

However it already have been more than 10 months now and have not got ant update or reponse. My petition is valid till oct

Should i consider that my visa has been denied. I'm very much confused and worried as even I haven't recieved any visa

refusal mail even from the consulate.

Can somebody help me in this how to track exact status of my application or how to find out if my visa has been denied.

Thanks in advance.

Piyush

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@visa blues: Here is the list, im still working on the list how to get justify the consulate , Client says against there policy to provide the letter. only have vendor letter.

All these days working remotely and still continu...

1) An updated itinerary of services or engagements (including both internal and client projects) that specifies the dates of each service, the names and addresses of the actual employers, and the names and addresses of the locations where the services will be performed for the duration of the petition.

If you will be working at a client site, please include the following:

· 2) A letter (on letterhead) from the personnel department at the US end client company (the job site where you will actually work) stating that there is a vacancy for you.

Welcome all suggestions.

• 4 weeks later...

@raoH1 Hi ,good to know you got a reply atleast after this long wait.I stil didnt recieve any updates for my prev case.BTW What were the documents asked this time?

@raoH1 Hi ,good to know you got a reply atleast after this long wait.I stil didnt recieve any updates for my prev case.BTW What were the documents asked this time?

Hey Visablues.....Any news...updates...???? Whats going on @ your end....?? I believe you said that you have a fresh i797 as a FTE. Are you planning an interview anytime soon...??

• 2 months later...

All

I am very happy to update that I have been issued visa today finally at Hyderabad consulate for my reaffirmed petetion that I attended on Dec 2011 which was sent to uscis then.My cas was reaffirmed Feb ,hyd consulate asked me to visit any day,later I was told that i need to contact the prev consulate i attended wth the same before,later then I was told i needded to book for visa appointment by fllling the DS 160 schedule 2 appointments at OFC.Finally came today the day of interview where i was asked about the client i m working with ,letter from client.The vo carefully checked each content of letter and then issued me visa with finger prints taken.Now its time to wait for passport.Hoping for it soon to travel be able to travel back in a month.

All this time i have been working with same client just same as i am working there.I had a great support from my client at all times of this hardship.I owe a lot and very thank ful to them.

Also during this time i did tried to transfer to middle vendor ,tried with differnt full time oportunity which landed in 221g,but finally this works out.

Thanks everone who helped me with the info in this forum.It was really helpful

I dont have words to say my happy feelings ,but learnt a lesson that hardwork and patience is the key to success!.

Archived