RFE and Response Time

Hi ,

My EB2 priortiy date is 2008 Feb. I applied for my GC in Dec 2011. I Recieved EAD/AP in Feb 2012. Today (March 19 2012) i recieved RFE for vaccination. I am waiting for the physical mail from my lawyer. My wife is in india and she will be back in April first week. I am planning to take the vaccination in next 3 or 4 days and reply back to lawyer so that he can respond to my RFE. After my wife returns , will do her separately, My question is Since we are sending all the information in April and even in April my cut off date is still applicable ( as per March Bulletin), would i be able to get the process moving. If May bulletin that releases in April retrogress, would i have to wait again to reach my priority date or wat.

Let me know

please consult a lawyer.

you will need to respond to RFE based on the given allotted time, this deadline will be stated in the letter.

once you submit the RFE required documents, your processing will resume and PD need to remain current before your application is approved. if for some reason that dates are retrogressed, you will need to wait for PD to be current again.

Hi ,

My EB2 priortiy date is 2008 Feb. I applied for my GC in Dec 2011. I Recieved EAD/AP in Feb 2012. Today (March 19 2012) i recieved RFE for vaccination. I am waiting for the physical mail from my lawyer. My wife is in india and she will be back in April first week. I am planning to take the vaccination in next 3 or 4 days and reply back to lawyer so that he can respond to my RFE. After my wife returns , will do her separately, My question is Since we are sending all the information in April and even in April my cut off date is still applicable ( as per March Bulletin), would i be able to get the process moving. If May bulletin that releases in April retrogress, would i have to wait again to reach my priority date or wat.

Let me know

Archived