h1b Stamping in Canada with Foriegn Degree


Recommended Posts

I came to US with employer A ...with my first Stamping in INDIA.. Now with Employer B from past 1 year under EVC model ...... My h1b with employer A is expired.

I have engineering degree from INDIA...

Am i eligible to go to Canada or Mexico for Visa stamping..as the cases of rejection is high in INDIA...

Link to comment

You can go to Canada for Stamping with any Degree either Us or Indian, It doesn't matter, All you need is to prepare well and have every documents specially Client Letters and be prepared to explain about your professional relationship (EE Relation) with your employer while working at a different clients place.

Good Luck!

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.