H1B REAFFIRM NOTICE

adiludm@gmail.com

Hi All

I appeared Hyderabad Consulate on October 13 and my petition was sent back to USCIS

.And now i see the USCIS website here is the note . Please let me know what should be my next step.

What are the next steps I should follow.

What are the chances of getting the visa.

Should have the same client .

Please help me out.

Post Decision Activity

On January 27, 2012, we mailed a notice to you reaffirming the approval of this case and returned the case to the Department of State for visa processing. For more information, please contact them directly.

If you don't have a project, it's riskier than the first time you had gone, I would suggest find a client then file for H1B amendment and then go for your stamping with the new contract in hand.

Thanks.. That is what my employer and me are planning to do. But If I go for amendment will it not be like new petition all over.

Thanks for the suggestion.

• 1 year later...
Hello guys,

I am in the same boat. I attended my visa interview in July 2012  in Mumbai where i was provided with 221g green form and was asked to submit documents. Few months later, i got a rejection notice stating that case is sent to USCIS for further review.  And now, below is what i see my case status online  as of May 11 2013

"On May 11, 2013, we mailed a notice to you reaffirming the approval of this case and returned the case to the Department of State for visa processing. For more information, please contact them directly."

what do i do next? my employer has not received any doc/letter from the consulate yet ?

whom should i contact ? Will my employer or 1 receive any doc/letter from the USCIS?

Is there anyone else with similar experience? Can any1 tell me whats lined up next?

Archived