March H1B premium processing time-california service center

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FYI, Received RFE today :(

Have to wait and see what the RFE about :((

Cuser2011,

Your Attorney should receive the fax describing the details of the RFE the very same day your status is updated on website...

You can ask your attorney to call USCIS and re-FAX the copy of the RFE details..

I did the same thing.

I have a wierd situation.. my attorney when first applied premium on 29th march got an email with WACXXXXXXXX number . After a week got the hard copy. My information exactly matches to that of email from WACXXXXXXX number is different in both ?

Does anyone had a similar situation ? what could be the reason and how to resolve this ?

I have a wierd situation.. my attorney when first applied premium on 29th march got an email with WACXXXXXXXX number . After a week got the hard copy. My information exactly matches to that of email from WACXXXXXXX number is different in both ?

Does anyone had a similar situation ? what could be the reason and how to resolve this ?

Call up your attorney first and then Call USCIS and tell them about the situation.

L1 to H1 COS filed in October 2011. Recieved RFE on Feb first week. Responded to RFE on March 19 as Premium.

Current USCIS Case status is RFE Reponse Review.

The 15th day ends on April 4th. Still no update.

Ashwinkhai

Mine is also the same. PP at CSC. RFE Response review from 3/19. Still no updates. Did you get any?

h1visa2012, Ashwinkhai

I think you guys can claim refund of your Premium processing (if you wish to) since you have not received a decision within 15 Calender days and still be treated your petition as an expedited one.

You can refer the link:

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=971b60657dd68210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCRD&vgnextchannel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD

Another important thing you should do is, Ask your attorney to call up/email/Fax USCIS. There are phone numbers, email id Dedicated specifically for Premium processing only

You may not have these contacts but your attorney will have it since he filed for your Premium processing application

I am also in the same scenario and planning to call up USCIS soon

Hope that helps!

Finally Approved !!

CSC PP H1b Transfer - FTE

15 March 2012: Acceptance of the application

22 March 2012: RFE -

27 March 2012: RFE response review

09 April 2012: Approved , Post Decision Activity

Does anyone have received approved Post Decision activity petition contents/hard copy yet ?

Thanks for all the help guys !

Hey do u have any update?? Mine was 29th March recieved date in email ..still in acceptance.. !!

My status is still in acceptance !!! From Mar 30 till Today, 7 calendar days are over. 8 more calendar days ,on or before Apr 20th they need to reply. Even premium processing has become so much of waiting :( i hate this.

Finally Approved !!

CSC PP H1b Transfer - FTE

15 March 2012: Acceptance of the application

22 March 2012: RFE -

27 March 2012: RFE response review

09 April 2012: Approved , Post Decision Activity

Does anyone have received approved Post Decision activity petition contents/hard copy yet ?

Thanks for all the help guys !

Congrats Shaunakonline,

All the best

Archived