EB2 Can't wait for the April Bulletin :)

praveen2782

My priority date is Jan 2011 under EB2....Since the bulletin is probably coming soon like within the next 24 hrs, anyone want to take a wild guess about the possible movement on EB2 :)

wish we could bet on this :P

Getting the GC is kinda a pain in the ***, but still what a ride!! having been in Bangalore, India for sometime now I feel you get used to where you are..anyways good luck !

Mine is September 2011, still its fun watching it progress. I am far out and as everyone "predicts" it can retrogress too but my gut feelings are that it'll be current for EB-2 by the end of 2012 before it retrogress that's too if. I am still trying to get all the documents in orders, so a couple of months would help :)

If you're in EB3 does not mean EB3 will only move. :) As you know & your frustration reason that EB2 HAS HIGH PRIORITY THEN EB3. So, no matter what, EB2 people will get GC first then EB3.

You are more proud of yourself and EB2 don't you - selfish nature? Do you know there are more qualified in EB3? Watch your words and who knows someday there will be a bigger relief for all those backlogged folks out there struggling for over 10 years.

You are more proud of yourself and EB2 don't you - selfish nature? Do you know there are more qualified in EB3? Watch your words and who knows someday there will be a bigger relief for all those backlogged folks out there struggling for over 10 years.

I also wish everyone gets GC as early as possible including EB3. And no offence but before asking anyone, please check your past posts and decide yourself who needs to watch the words.

Here is the link to Visa Bulletin.. its the pdf but its of the Dept of State website.

http://travel.state.gov/pdf/visabulletin/visabulletin_April2012.pdf

basically go in March visa bulletien, click on the link to view printer friendly PDF copy and replace "March" to "April" in the address bar.

or just click on the link above..

not a good news but this ain't a bad news as well. Dates are holding on.. hopefully we will see forward movement soon.

Archived