PERM - Experience letters

perm1234

Hello,

Have a question regarding PERM application and appreciate your response.

My attorney has electronically filed my labor employment certification, but in sections with details about my prior employment/ experience he has only included the name of my former supervisors and their office addresses and didn't include experience letters.

Is it a requirement to include experience letters from all my previous employers with the PERM application ? Would failing to provide them adversely affect the PERM outcome ?

Thanks in advance and have a great day!

Hello,

Have a question regarding PERM application and appreciate your response.

My attorney has electronically filed my labor employment certification, but in sections with details about my prior employment/ experience he has only included the name of my former supervisors and their office addresses and didn't include experience letters.

Is it a requirement to include experience letters from all my previous employers with the PERM application ? Would failing to provide them adversely affect the PERM outcome ?

Thanks in advance and have a great day!

Dont think the exp letters needs to be included while filing PERM, sometime attorney asks for exp letters from the candidate in advance bfr filing PERM so that when there is an audit on your case they can provide them right away.at least make sure you have them handy.

Archived